“I am sure of this, that he who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 1:6
- The Scripture (Old and New Testament) is the inspired Word of God, without error, and is the complete revelation of God.
- In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age to convict men, regenerate that believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and therefore become children of God.
- That the true church is composed of all such persons, who through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the Head.
- In the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.